August 10, 2009

Why I havent blogged in 2 weeks

Ok. Just to get this out of the way for my over anilitical mind.

1. hangover
2. baby daddy drama
3. court trips
4. sick like death
5. pissed at my husband
6. church with much reflection
7. writing to my husband about why i'm pissed
8. actually working some hours
9. wakeboarding
10. freaking out because i have all this to blog about and i'm falling behind!

My husband and I just had this long conversation about how I have to be perfect and so if I don't have time for perfection I just won't do things. True. And, even if I do actually get a blog off the ground I will edit it and re-edit it until I have it just where I like it. Where as he will spout off whatever comes to mind and type way too fast and leave out critical words so that his shit doesn't even make sense. I tell him that it doesn't and when he actually takes a minute to read it he realizes that he did in fact leave out words. I tell him that is exactly the reason that I like to take my time and do it right. This argument runs through everything we do. I'm convinced it always will.

Ok, we were catching up on episodes of The Office yesterday, and we were laughing hysterically at the one about ethics. I will post the link because you have to watch it! It is us in a freakin nutshell, especially at work with each other. Funny as hell. If you want to get to know us, this is it! I am Holly, he is Michael...right down to him helping me to get me into a relationship that I didn't know about. LOL That is pretty much what happened...watch it!

THE OFFICE: BUSINESS ETHICS
http://www.hulu.com/watch/38492/the-office-business-ethics

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lol funny and true. My new blog title should be "WTF?".

Post a Comment